Friday, September 08, 2006

Transportation, Check

Well, I finally gave up on getting a kick-ass chopper bike and decided to just go to wally-world and get a cheap-ass mountain bike. Something that would give me some good ol transportation back and forth to classes. Well, lo and behold, there sat a fresh new wicked green Schwinn Stingray. I was totally amazed. I oh so carefully got it off the rack and set it on the floor, still sure that it would just be way too small. It wasn't. I even asked my dear wife the untimate litmus question, "do I look stupid?" her answer was no so, as we speak it sits lovingly locked to the bike rack just outside my window, I haven't even ridden it yet with the exception of the four feet in wally-world. The best part, I only paid $79 for it, not $179 but, just $79. My dear wife even asked if the price was correct at the register after it rang up for a bit less than expected. The cashier checked it out and said, "yup, it rings up as $79.00". Sweet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home