Monday, June 26, 2006

CLM

I remember my first CLM (Career Limiting Move) I was working as a tlecom engineer and was surfing the web for some good prices on phones and every freaking site I went to was crap, dad links, links that went to the wrong product. Finally I get to one last site and I'm so pissed that I find the wemaster address and send him an email with my company email address. It went something like this;

"I can't stand this crap you call HTML, this programming for this website is so bad it makes me truly sick to my stomach"

there was more but, those were really thetwo statements that mattered in the email. Well, apparently this web admin didn't appreciate this constuctive criticism very much and found the number for the President of the company and then shit rolled downhill. I was given a heads up so I knew what was comming my way. By the time I spoke with my president he wasn't really upset, it was more like, well Pete, you made fun of someone and they told on you so now we gotta pretend like their website isn't all that and apologize. I drafted a letter and had my boss preview it as well as thpresident and then conviently forgot to send it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home