Monday, September 04, 2006

NAU

Well, first week of school down and everything seems OK. I was really worried about both Calc II and Physics II. Calc was weird becasue the calc I that I took was definitly not the calc I that is taught here and everyone really seemed farther ahead than me even though I have been through calc II. After the professor went over homework questions wich was almost half of the questions assigned I didn't feel like everyone was light years ahead of me anymore, that and he gave us an extension on the due date wich was great...Physics was a question too untill we had our first quiz, was really easy and I got a prefect score but, we'll see how the rest of them go, the homework that he assigns is much harder than the quiz questions, hopefully nothing will come up behind me this semster...


anyway, the library here is great too! It's friggin huge and they have so much, I guess moving from a piddly little community college that had one stack of scinece books to a university library that had a room of scince books makes a difference...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home