Sunday, January 29, 2006

EMRR Challenge

ok, first up, parrellel staged rocket

This will be my shortened Estes Executioner (don't ask about the "shortened" part) and my Estes mean machine. I really like the executioner and always flew on E9's but, the delay was always too long, zippered a couple of time pretty good but was always repairable. It's a pretty damn stable and substantial rocket that is pretty hard to kill. The mean machine however, is just too damn big and flexible, time to cut it down to size.

The other great thing is, I only need a few parts to get this done:

2 BT60 tube couplers

2 24mm, BT60 motor mounts

some kevlar string

2 decent chutes, nothing spectacular, estes trash bags would be fine


that's about it really, I'll take some pics as this goes along, going to need it for EMRR anyway.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home