Monday, February 20, 2006

Well, I've made at least some progress over the winter break now, I have started priming the nosecone today

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This pic shows how really big this rocket is compared to any other rocket I've done. ya, I could ahve went with a smaller rocket for level 1 certification but, I wanted to have a rocket that wouldserve as both level 1 and level 2 as well as something slow and low. The slower you go, the lower you go, the better chance of surviving a chuteless decent.....

and yes, this is in the bathroom, I had nowhere else to hang it to let it properly dry after painting. It's warm outside today(40's) but, not warm enough to let it cure outside...at least it's not a server and not actually "in" the bathtub....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home