Saturday, February 11, 2006

Level 1 Cert

Well, still waiting on motor retenttion from Giant Leap, I really did expect it by today but, perhaps monday. Bought some bright yellow paint and some white primer from Walmart and ordered my motor casing and a nomex parachute protector from Red Arrow hobbies, we'll see how long it takes. I gues one of the biggest things for me is how fast a vendor can get your order shipped out. I would have ordered this stuff from BRS but, they dont' carry it. They have always been the fastest and had the best customer service I've come across so far. Giant Leap did send me an email stating they charged too much for shipping initially so gave me an extra $5 bucks off. Most other companies wouldn't have bothered...anyway, here I am waiting for parts even though I know I probably won't be able to attempt my level 1 cert until April but most likely May or June.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home